This article will cover how to change your current password within Omnidek
- Navigate to the top right of the screen to your name and profile photo.
- Click My Profile and you will see the Change Password area near the bottom of the page.
If the user forgets their password they may reset it by visiting the login page and clicking the link "having trouble logging in?" This will begin the reset password process. Be sure to enter in the email address associated with your Omnidek user.
To change your password follow these steps:
- Type in your current password.
- Type in your new password.
- Re-type your new password to confirm.
* When these fields match a green checkmark will be shown to the right of the field, indicating your new password can now be saved.
- Last, click the “Change Password” button and a notification will appear confirming your password has been changed.
See more articles for Account Management