This article will explain how to apply a Summary on a Reference (Column Header) within an Insight
If you are unfamiliar with how to open an Insight please look at the related article – How to Open an Insight
Follow these steps:
- Once the Insight Module is opened; Navigate towards the Data Columns on the left side of the screen
- From here click on the Reference (Column header) to expand it to see all its options
There are two summaries that can be applied to a Reference (Column Header) “Grid” and “Group”, but both are applied in the same manner
* If you are looking for more details on Summaries, please refer to the Insights White Page on the bottom of the page.
- Click on the “Grid Summary” or “Group Summary” Questions and select what type of summary you want to apply to that Column
- Once you have applied your desired summary, Click Apply Changes
- Any Grid Summaries will appear at the bottom of the Grid
- Group Summaries will only appear once a column has been used to apply a group to the Insight
- *Please Reference … on how to use the Group-By Function
- To be able to edit the configuration of an Insight; you must be the owner of Insight.
- All References (Column Headers) have the same controls, the only thing that differs for each question type is what you can filter by and if that question is able to have a grid/group summary
- For more details please reference the Insight’s White page at the bottom of the Page
See more articles for Insights