How to export your Insight data over to Excel using Omnidek
*This article begins with the User already having the Insight Module opened*
- If you need more information on how to accomplish this, view this article — How to Open an Insight
With the Insight Module open, the next step is to prepare how you want the data presented on your export.
- Use the Group by and Column Header Features to arrange the information in the insight to best fit your export need.
- If you are unsure how to use the Group by or Column Header Features to check out these articles.
- Once the Insight is arranged and Grouped as you need it to be, simply click the “Export to Excel” button located on the top right-hand side of the module.
- Once clicked, Your Excel Export will download to your local machine so you will be able to do whatever you need with the report.
See more articles for Insights