Creating an Asset Type
- From Administration, click on the Assets tab.
- In the Assets screen click Add Asset Type located in the top left corner of this panel.
- A new window will pop up to configure and label the Asset Type appropriately.
- Name – Label your Asset Type so it is easy to identify.
- Uses Access – Control which forms, users, and organizations have access to these Assets.
- Allow Tracking –
- Columns – Create your columns of assets by inputting a name, select the value type, and the limit.
- Now click Save.
See more articles for Assets