Building a Crowd
- From Administration, click on the Crowds tab.
- In the Crowd, in the top right click on the Plus Icon.
- Next type the name you would like to label this crowd then press enter.
- Now all you need to do is add users, click the Edit Users button on the right.
- Select the users you would like grouped in this crowd by ticking the checkbox to the right of each user.
- Once you have selected all of the users for this crowd, click the Save icon in the top right.
You may search the users or sort them by dragging a column header above the table.
See more articles for Crowds