v1.3.2 Release Notes | June 2020
- Workflows have been revamped to provide a more responsive robust solution with more ease of use. Within the revamp, updates have been made to allow users to insert and remove nodes from within the middle of a workflow. Provisions have also been made to prevent issues from occurring when deleting a workflow while forms are in progress. More visibility of the number of forms within a workflow and of which workflow is considered the default has been added.
- Workflows are now grouped based on the associated form.
- Users can now only invite others as an approver when they are currently an approver.
- Users can now use the forgot password functionality to reset their passwords.
- Issues with searching within pending users area of the Admin section have been resolved.
- Issues with duplicating invited users have been resolved.
- Links to forms from emails are now all routing correctly.
- Form names and insight names now appear at the top of the insight popup.
- Form members are no longer duplicated in a form chat.
- Number values no longer cause issues when using mobile devices.
- Formatted text boxes are no longer causing issues when using a mobile device.
- Does Not Start With and Does Not Contain are now available as default filters on Asset Lists.
- Cascading asset issues with selecting an asset from a list that has been filtered by typing into the list have been resolved.
- Updates have been made to prevent the deleting of assets used in a cascade on a form.
- Titles within a two-column section now show correctly on the system-generated PDF.
- A Delete All option has been added to the Drafts section of Form Hub.
- Issues with saving forms from the Drafts area have been resolved.
- Rounding calculation issues have been resolved when using time pickers.
- The indicator displayed when saving a form has been fixed.
- All date and time fields now allow for typing in of the dates.
- Grid views on forms now show time fields correctly when entered within tab containers.
- Signatures requiring the user to check the acknowledgment box before signing will now keep the box checked after saving.
- Issues with uploading images to a tab container from older Samsung devices have been resolved.
- Popups will no longer minimize when highlighting within a popup page and releasing the mouse outside of the popup.
- Error notifications will now fade after a given time period.
- Issues surrounding rotating mobile devices while within the site have been resolved.
- Error handling for when local storage is full and a draft cannot be saved has been added.
- Updated Category background color, font size & color to be less prominent:
* Dashboard - Insights
* Dashboard - My Forms
* Form Hub - My Forms
- Updated styles for the progress circle
* Dashboard - Inbox
* Inbox - Focused
* Inbox - All Items
- Updated form questions in forms
* Labels font size
* default colors
* font-weight (boldness)
- The Show Image button is now available in the Full View option of an insight.
- Insights are now grouped based on the associated form.
- The IsApproved filter option from insights has been updated to indicate that a workflow Has Completed Workflow.
- Updates have been made to prevent duplicated inbox items.
- Refreshing the Organization page within the Admin section will no longer cause display issues.
- Reserved SQL words will no longer cause issues when creating assets.
- A new setting has been added to allow for the configuration of the default access to assets.
- The Portals page within the Admin section now shows the name of the Organization associated with the portal within the grid.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful