v1.3.3 Release Notes | August 2020
- A "Current Status" column has been added to insights to indicate where a form currently is within its workflow.
- All form participants will now become viewers once a form is expedited by a coordinator to prevent someone from changing the completed status.
- Issues preventing workflow coordinators from approving forms have been resolved.
- Editing workflows while forms are in progress is now prevented in order to prevent forms from erroring and not completing the workflow correctly.
- The ability to name workflow nodes has been added to the workflow designer.
- Issues causing the workflow designer to become unresponsive for larger workflows have been resolved.
- Spaces can now be included in asset names.
- Any word can now be used as an asset name.
- Issues preventing users from deleting and re-adding an asset column with the same name have been resolved.
- The ability to create an asset consisting of a simple list has been added to form designer.
- Issues causing default filters on asset questions to not work correctly have been resolved.
- The "does not start with" and "does not contain" default filter options have been added to asset edit form questions.
- The default filter property within form designer will no longer disappear when selecting the same answer type consecutively.
- Issues caused within insights by removing a detail of an asset detail form question have been resolved.
- The max value of a number answer type can now be set to 1 trillion.
- The expanded state of Form Hub categories will be preserved when selecting forms as favorites.
- Empty asset create questions will no longer generate an asset record.
- The grid view of a tab container has been updated to allow the headers and data to line up correctly
- Save and Submit buttons will be disabled until image uploads have completed.
- New lines added to text area form questions are now included on the system PDF.
- Keywords are now updated each time a form is saved.
- Additional signature security and the ability to lock embedded PDFs have been added to forms.
- Dates and times now show in insights formatted as they are on the form.
- The ability to create insights against unpublished forms has been added.
- The "View Image" button that appears within insights for image uploader form questions has been converted to a hyperlink style button that also indicated how many images have been uploaded.
- Fixed widths have been added to insight columns to prevent them from becoming too small to read the data.
- The Grid and Group summary format in insights now uses the Format field from the question property. For the number or date format to come over to Insights, you must populate the Format field in the question's property panel.
- A confirmation to delete an insight has been added.
Inbox (Mobile Specific)
- A search bar has been added to the mobile version of inbox.
- Inbox items will now be flagged as read when read on a mobile device.
- A local cache refresh will now be forced with each release to prevent issues caused by still using an older version of the application.
- Organization look-ups now wrap to allow users to read the entire organization hierarchy.
Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful