- Authentication is synced among all the same browser tabs. If you have Omnidek open in multiple tabs and log out from one of the tabs, then this will log you out of all tabs. Similarly, if you log in through one of the tabs then you will be logged in all of them.
- The width on multiple scroll bars across the site have been widened making them easier to select.
- Sidebar and navigation bar suddenly disappearing issue has been fixed.
- Core App Email sending service has been greatly improved with the addition of third-party and Azure services offering proven 99.99% uptime SLA resulting in more reliable, trackable, accurate, and faster email sending.
- Asset grids will now refresh as columns are updated presenting the user with all columns available in the asset.
- Users will now be able to see assets selected on forms that are no longer available on the form due to assets being deleted, permissions to assets changing, or asset links being changed.
- The ability to delete a channel has been added.
- A new permission, "Edit PDF", has been added to the PDF workflow.
The Edit PDF is set to true by default. Edit PDF can be used to invite users in a form just to sign/view the PDF without letting them edit the PDF.
- A new "Go To Signature Button" has been added which takes you to the next unsigned signature fields if any.
- Custom annotation feature had been added which lets a user comment, highlight, add a note, and other items to the PDF. The PDF maintains the history of the saved items with information about which user added the items.
- If you had previously used a typed signature or image to sign the Sign Here PDF fields then the "Done Signature" feature would prompt you to sign the PDF again. This bug has been fixed.
- The ability to hide a tab container that is no longer being used has been added.
- Drafts are now being cleared appropriately when forms are saved or submitted.
- Images are now available to be previewed on forms from file uploader questions and are included in the system generated PDF.
- The yes/no question interface has been updated from a toggle switch to allow users require this answer type without having a default value of no.
- Issues with users being able to submit the same form more than once have been resolved.
- Issues with presenting data to a user multiple times has been resolved.
- Inbox has been updated to load data as you scroll through your list of items to increase performance.
- Tasks are now cleared as the forms are saved preventing issues caused by creating a duplicate of a form.
- When opening a form from an email link on a mobile device you will now be correctly routed to a form.
New Form Answer Types
- A new form answer type of Asset Multiselect has been added. This answer type now allows you to select multiple items within one list.
- The ability to delete a portal with no organization assigned to it has been added.
- Issues with filters not clearing correctly in data security have been resolved.
System Master Detail Cluster
- Date column options have been added to the system master detail cluster.
- Fixed width columns and horizontal grid scrolling has been added to the system master detail cluster. This will allow you to see more of the cluster information by default on smaller screens.
- The ability to make a header value within a system master detail cluster a keyword has been added.
- The ability to save templates featuring the system master detail cluster has been added.
- The ability to set Is Hidden properties within the system master detail cluster has been added.
- The ability to set Is Required properties within the system master detail cluster has been added.
- The ability to set Read Only properties within the system master detail cluster has been added.
- The ability to sort data within the system master detail cluster grid by clicking on a column header has been added.
- Filters on asset selects within the system master detail cluster are now cleared properly.
- Times are now displayed correctly on the system generated PDFs.
- Data in the new user window will now be cleared if the window is closed without adding a user.
- When inviting a new user, the 'Invite User(s)' button is now disabled until the 'Add' button has been clicked to prevent attempting an invite when no user information has been added.
- Issues preventing setting asset access for new users have been resolved.
- Forms with statuses of Killed, Reject, or Reset will no longer prevent the edit of a workflow.
- Indicators have been added to the form member section to indicate which users currently have the ability to approve a form and which are workflow coordinators.
- The ability to edit the name and change the default setting of a workflow has been added.
- A new form answer type of User Multiselect has been added. This answer type allows you to select from a list of Omnidek users and then optionally route to the selected user(s) for approval via the workflow User Question approval option.
- Issues causing crowd names to not properly show on workflow approval nods have been resolved.
- Issues causing forms to route incorrectly have been resolved.
- Issues preventing users from creating large workflows have been resolved.