The inbox has been updated to better organize updates and notifications. Inbox is broken into three tabs, now labeled To Do, In Progress, and All Items.
The To Do tab is the default tab of in the new inbox. It contains forms that require action before the form can progress to the next step or any form with a new chat. New activity will sort to the top of the inbox and be highlighted in a darker gray.
- Any form that is routed to the user for approval via a Workflow.
- Any forms the user has been invited into manually.
- Any form associated with the user with a new chat.
- Any task that has been generated for the user via a custom service.
Once a user has approved or submitted actionable forms in the To Do section, the record will move to the In Progress tab until the workflow is complete.
The In Progress tab is a record of form activity. This includes all items a user is involved in but it not yet 100% completed. The purpose is to declutter the To Do tab and allow the user to see a distinction between items to monitor and items that require action. New activity will sort to the top of the inbox and be highlighted in a darker gray.
- Any form that the user has submitted.
- Any form that the user has Approved or Rejected and does not currently require their immediate attention.
Once a form had completed its workflow, the record will move to the All Items tab.
The All Items tab contains all forms the user has been involved with including the items from the To Do and In Progress tabs. New activity will sort to the top of the inbox and be highlighted in a darker gray.