New and Noteworthy List
- Ability to save your grid settings using Insight Layouts
- Badges have been added to individual Inbox tabs to indicate the number of unread items per tab
- Calculations for the Date Picker answer type
- Form Hub mobile view improvement
- Form Templates loads the latest data when opened
- Various system enhancements and bug fixes
- When saving Account data in the Admin section the user is now given a "Success" message confirming the data was updated correctly.
- The Assets grid's user interface has been updated to prevent the search box from overlapping the column grouping area when the screen size is reduced.
- The Assets grid's user interface has been updated to include a scroll bar in the column grouping area when the number of columns grouped exceeds the amount of space on the screen.
- The column order on the Assets grid has been updated to display the Edit/Delete column then the Access column by default.
Date Picker Answer Type
- The ability to calculate a number of days using an expression on a Number Answer Type referencing Date Picker Answer Types has been added.
- The functionality allowing a user to preview the formatting of Forms for different device sizes within Form Designer has been updated to provide a more accurate representation of the Form.
- The properties of the Sequence Answer Type user interface has been updated to reorder the properties for consistency with other Answer Types.
- More space has been added to the columns in the mobile version of the Form Hub grids to prevent names from wrapping.
- Currently Form Templates only hold the data as it was at the time the template was created. Functionality has been added to refresh the data at the time the template is loaded to ensure that the most up-to-date data values are used on the Form Submission.
- The user interface of the grid component of a Tab Container has been updated to better align the Answer's labels and values.
GPS Answer Type
- The GPS Answer Type now allows users to enter or correct the address provided when clicking the location button to generate Latitude and Longitude. This functionality allows the users to enter a more exact location.
- Badges have been added to individual Inbox tabs to indicate the number of unread items per tab. These badges will allow forms to stay on the tab coordinating to their current status while still alerting the user when something new has happened. The logic associated with what each tab will contain has also been updated and is as follows: **
- To Do - tab containing items the user is required to take action on before the form can progress to the next step. Badge counts include anything unread from items on this tab.
- Any form that is routed to the user for approval via a Workflow.
- Any forms the user has been invited into manually as an approver.
- Any task that has been generated for the user via a custom service.
- In Progress - tab containing all items the user has been involved in but is not yet 100% completed, the purpose is to declutter the To Do tab and allow the user to see a distinction between items they are potentially monitoring and items that require them to perform an action. Badge counts include anything unread from items on this tab.
- Any form that the user has submitted.
- Any form that the user has Approved or Rejected and does not currently require their immediate attention.
- All Items - tab remains the same and contains all forms the user has been involved with including the items from the "To Do" and "In Progress" tabs. Badge counts include anything unread from items on this tab that are not also on either of the other tabs.
- Previously when an Insight was shared to a user there was no obvious notification of this other than the Inbox Item being flagged as new on the All Items tab. This has been updated and the badges showing on the tab are now incremented to provide a better notification of the new item in the Inbox.
- User Insight layouts are now saved to the database making their Insight formats available across all of their devices. With this change a user now also has the ability to save multiple layouts per Insight, name them, and recall them at any time.
- The styling of the grid headers within Insights has been updated to prevent the column next to the Actions column from being cut off.
- Insight filter options now include an option for "Is Killed?". This option provides the ability to filter Killed form submissions out of an insight.
- The functionality allowing a user to preview the formatting of a Portal has been updated to provide a more accurate representation of the Portal.
- Portal Users will no longer have the ability to manually invite another User to the Form. This has been changed in order to prevent portal users from sharing form submissions to other users that should not have access to these submissions.
- New endpoints have been added to the Public API to provide functionality to return a list of users with access to a given asset ID.
- New endpoints have been added to the Public API to provide functionality to return audit log activity for a given submission ID.
- Multiple system lists of Forms, Form Questions, Assets, and Asset Columns across the site have been updated to display data in alphabetical order.
- The user interface has been updated across the site to provide more of a visual indicator when a user hovers their mouse over individual Workflows, Forms, and Insights.
- The user interface of pop ups across the site has been updated to ensure the entire message is visible on a mobile device.
- The user interface of pop ups across the site has been updated to prevent any hanging letters from overlapping letters on lines beneath them.
- Magnifying glass images across the system have been updated to prevent the background's color from changing when the image is clicked.
System Master Detail Cluster
- The ability to select formats from a list has been added to the System Master Detail Cluster's Number fields. Users also have the ability to enter their own formats manually if the required format is not available in the provided list.
- The ability to select display columns and set the display order from a list has been added to the System Master Detail Cluster's Asset Select fields.
- The ability to scroll within the System Master Detail Cluster by dragging the screen versus using the scroll bars has been added.
- The functionality allowing a user to preview the Theme colors has been updated to provide a more accurate representation of the site's color scheme.
- The user interface of the Theme Settings page has been updated for consistency with the actual layout of the application.
Yes/No Answer Type
- The ability to select a Default Value of either Yes or Now has been added to the Basic Yes/No Answer Type. The Default Value can be set when managing the properties of an individual Answer Type on a Form from within Form Designer.
- Previously when being navigated to the site from within an email on a mobile device the navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen would not be visible if the user already had the site opened. This has been corrected and the buttons remain visible at all times.
Asset Edit Answer Type
- Previously if multiple Forms with an Asset Edit Answer Type were opened and attempting to edit the same Asset record it was possible to overwrite the values depending on the saved order. This has been corrected by updating the record with the most recent data before completing the save. **
Asset Detail Answer Type
- Previously when the details selections were removed on an Asset Detail Answer Type within Form Designer associated Insights with the details displaying would error and were no longer usable. This has been corrected and Insights are rebuilt as detail properties are changed.
- Previously when using the down arrow key to make a selection from an Asset Detail Answer Type and holding the key for an extended time period the values would begin scrolling non-stop. This has been corrected and the selection will be made appropriately.
Asset Cascade Answer Type
- Previously when changing a selection on the Asset Cascade Answer Type the cascading answer options were not updated unless the top-most asset was cleared and reselected. This has been corrected and clearing any level of the cascade will reset the answer options for any answers following.
- Previously when the system was first set up per client the and no Assets had been created the action buttons on this screen were still visible and would cause errors if clicked. These buttons have been updated to remain hidden until Assets have been created.
- Previously as Asset Access was set up at the Organizations and Users level exceptions to Organization Access generated extra records preventing users from updating the setting going forward. This has been corrected and additional validation of permissions has been put in place.
- Previously if a user forgot to enter a name when creating a new Asset an error occurred and caused the screen to become stuck on "Saving". This has been corrected by adding a warning popup when the user attempts to save without an Asset name.
- Previously when Insights were updated on the Dashboard the expanded state of the categories was not kept on the refresh. This has been corrected and the expanded state is now preserved.
Date Picker Answer Type
- Previously when opening a Date Picker Answer Type with the picker type of “rollers” or “calendar” on a mobile device a portion of the popup would be cut off based on the answer type's current location on the screen. This has been corrected and all Date Picker pop ups will open in the center of the screen on a mobile device.
- Previously when opening the popup of the Date Picker Answer Type on a mobile device if clicking the text area instead of on the arrow the keyboard would open also making it difficult to enter data. This has been corrected with the updates to always open Date Picker pop ups in the center of the screen on a mobile device.
- Previously when uploading images to an Image Uploader if the file name included a comma the upload would fail. This has been corrected by stripping commas out of the names of uploaded files.
- Previously images and files saved in Form Templates were not present in the templated version of the Form and were not present in the new Form when saved from this template. This was caused when file names contained commas, this has been corrected.
- Previously when a user had a very long name the name would expand outside of the individual Form Member box. This has been updated to only show the beginning of the name followed by ellipses after the name reaches a certain length.
- Previously users were able to create multiple form templates with the same name. This has been corrected by adding validation when creating templates, when the template name is invalid the “Add” button will be disabled and a red “x” will appear.
- Previously users were able to create multiple form categories with the same name within Form Designer. This has been corrected by adding validation when creating categories, when the category name is invalid the “Add” button will be disabled and a red “x” will appear.
- Previously when forms were saved from the My Forms tab within Form Hub vs. the Dashboard the form would not appear on the Saved tab until the browser was refreshed or the user navigated to a different area of the application and back to Form Hub. This has been corrected and the tabs within Form Hub now refresh when selected.
- Previously when logging out of the system a user's drafts were not deleted from the Drafts section of Form Hub as the message states on logout. This has been corrected and drafts are now properly deleted.
- Previously when searching for a form within Form Hub the user would have to expand categories to view Forms that meet the search criteria. This has been corrected and the categories are now automatically expanded.
- Previously when publishing a form drafts were not deleted from the Drafts section of Form Hub which could cause issues with a submission missing data. This has been corrected and drafts are now properly deleted.
Image Uploader Answer Type
- Previously when images were uploaded into the Image Uploader Answer Type the images were automatically rotated, which then caused problems with users being able to manually rotate the images. This has been corrected by removing the auto-rotate functionality.
- Previously when saving or submitting a Task generated from a custom service from a mobile device the task did not immediately disappear from the Inbox, potentially allowing the user to save or submit the task again and causing the Form's cluster data to break and prevent further use of the Form. This has been corrected by clearing completed tasks in real time. **
- Previously when downloading a System PDF from Inbox the incorrect PDF would be downloaded, the PDF for the first Form in the Inbox would be downloaded instead. This has been corrected and the PDF for the selected Form is now downloaded. **
- Previously users with a large number of items in their Inbox were experiencing issues with the Inbox taking an extremely long time to load. The Inbox has been altered to only load data from the last 90 days. All other Form Submissions can be found either via Form Hub or Insights. **
- Previously when using LastPass the icon was visible on the Dashboard's Inbox Search bar. Following the steps below this can now be hidden:
- Click on the LastPass icon
- Then click on Account Options
- Click on Extension Preference
- Once the Preference site opens up click on Advanced
- Locate "Respect AutoComplete=off: allow websites to disable Autofill"
- Check the box next to it
- Click the Save
- Previously when new Form submissions caused an Insight to update the Dashboard was not visibly updated in real time for the user. This has been updated and Dashboard is updated with Insight counts in real time.
- Previously when searching Insights the categories were not expanded to show all items meeting the search criteria. This has been corrected and as searches are completed the categories are expanded.
- Previously there was no way to search Insights from a mobile device, this functionality has been added.
- Previously when using the “not equal to” option on a Number Answer Type within Insights the Insight would error and become unusable. This has been correct and the option now filters correctly.
- Previously when expediting a Form the buttons in the "Actions" column would often disappear. This has been corrected and all buttons remain as they should.
- Previously when a mask was applied to a Text Box Answer Type it prevented the filter options from working correctly within Insights. This has been corrected and filter options work correctly with masks.
- Previously when grouping by the Text Area Answer Type within Insights if the text was too long the user was unable to see the entire value and potentially counts were hidden. This has been corrected by wrapping the text when necessary.
- Previously when saving Forms in Form Designer that were previously Published this would cause some filter options within Insights to be duplicated. This has been resolved by altering the way Insights were updated when Forms are updated from Form Designer. **
- Previously when using a Filter within Insights for either a Text Area or Text Box Answer Type if a large number of characters were entered an error would occur preventing the Insight from returning data. This has been corrected by limiting the number of characters a user is allowed to enter to 400.
- Previously when filtering a date value within Insights by either the "next N days" or "last N days" a date would display by default and the user had to clear the value before entering a number of days. This has been corrected and now by default a 0 is shown in this field.
- Previously on mobile devices using Firefox black boxes would display around Insight filters when clicked on. This has been updated and the black boxes are no longer visible.
- Previously enabling an Insight filter without actually setting a filter to value the Insight would no longer display data. This has been corrected and the data continues to be displayed.
- Previously when attempting to edit the first Portal in a list from an Apple device using the Safari browser a white box would appear preventing the user from seeing the whole user interface of the Portal being edited. This has been corrected by.
- Previously when logging into a Portal on a Mobile device nothing was not highlighted to indicate what section of the application the user was in. The Home section is now highlighted indicating that the user is in this section of the application.
- The formatting of Organization nodes has been updated to prevent the tails of the following letters from being cut off: q, y, p, g, and j.
- The formatting of the users list shown when an Organization node is selected has been updated to prevent the user's name from overlapping the edit button.
- Previously when on the Organizations tab of the Admin section and switching between Dashboard and Portal Organizations while viewing the Users list the list would appear blank even when there are users available to be added to the selected Organization. This has been corrected and corresponding Users lists are now displayed.
- Previously when the Organizations screen was refreshed the scroll bar would disappear. This has been corrected by removing the scroll bar and allowing users to drag the screen to scroll from anywhere.
- Previously when on the Organizations tab of the Admin section and switching between Organizations and selecting Users without adding them to the Organization the selection was held when switching. This has been corrected and the selection is now cleared when switching between Organizations.
System Master Detail Cluster
- Previously when an odd number of Answer Types were selected in the System Master Detail Cluster's header the header would not show up for the PDF when trying to view it. This has been corrected going forward, however, this will require a resave of Form Submissions with this issue from Form Form Hub in order to regenerate the PDF correctly. **
- Previously when using the System Master Detail Cluster's 7-Day Answer Type with the Autofill 7-day Headers option enabled, if the first date was cleared, dates two through seven are automatically set to the dates 1/01/1970 - 1/06/1970. Also changing dates other than the first one resulted in dates not being in order. This has been resolved by only allowing the user to make changes to the first date field, all others are now disabled.
- Previously when loading a Form containing a System Master Detail Cluster with a large amount of data the Form would take an extended amount of time to load and would become difficult to work with. This has been optimized to prevent these issues from occurring.
- Previously when a new System Master Detail Cluster with altered on a previously published Form the data would not be updating correctly causing errors within Insights. This has been corrected and the data is now properly updated.
Previously users could not toggle the value of checkboxes from the keyboard. This has been updated and users are now able to do this using the "Enter" key when the checkbox has been focused.
Tab Container Feature
- Previously Tab Expressions on individual tabs within a Tab Container were not updated as tabs were added or removed. This has been corrected and Expressions are updated in real time. **
- Previously when saving a Template of a Form consisting of data being filtered into a Tab Container with both of the Answer Types being an Asset Edit the value of the Asset Edit outside of the Tab Container was not always saved correctly. This has been updated and all data is saved on the Template correctly.
- Previously when multiple user invitations were sent to an individual who was not already a user on the network an error occurred preventing the user from setting up their profile. This has been corrected and additional validation has been put in place to check the user's status before proceeding with setting up a profile.
- Previously when attempting to open the link from email allowing a User to reset their password while being logged in as a different User an error occurred and the user needing to reset their password was unable to do so. This has been corrected and Users will be able to reset their passwords as needed.
- Previously as User Access was set up at the Organizations and Users level exceptions to Organization Access generated extra records preventing users from updating the setting going forward. This has been corrected and additional validation of permissions has been put in place.
- Previously when inviting a user into the system with only one license available as a dashboard user, then moving a portal user to a dashboard user before the pending user accepts their invite, the system would allow for more licenses then the client should be allocated. This has been corrected and licenses are allocated at the time the user is invited to the system.
- Previously when searching Workflows the categories were not expanded to show all items meeting the search criteria. This has been corrected and as searches are completed the categories are expanded.
- Previously the coordinator was not brought into a Workflow if nothing was selected in the User Multi-Select Answer Type. This has been corrected and coordinators are now brought into the Workflow and are sent an email notification. **
- Previously when deleting Workflows the expanded state of the categories was not kept on the refresh. This has been corrected and the expanded state is now preserved.
- Previously when a user expedited a form more than once in a row additional audit details and emails were sent each time the form was expedited. This has been updated and if the current status of the form is already 100% no additional notifications will be sent if expedited again.
- Previously when adding a condition node to a Workflow and selecting a date Answer Type and using either the "next N days" or "last N days" operators a date would display by default and the user had to clear the value before entering a number of days. This has been corrected and now by default a 0 is shown in this field.
- Previously when saving a Form with a large amount of data occasionally the Workflow actions would begin before the save of the Form was completed. This caused the Workflows to occasionally route incorrectly. This has been corrected by ensuring that the save has successfully completed before the Workflow process begins.
Yes/No Answer Type
- Previously when viewing a Form with a Yes/No Answer Type on a mobile device the buttons would be pushed to the far right of the screen and stacked on top of one another. This has been resolved by formatting the buttons under the caption the same as on a desktop device.
** Hotfixed before official release.