Omnidek does not allow for deletion of user so that there is always a record of that user's activity throughout the site. Administrators can make a user inactive.
Making a user inactive moves them to the Unassigned portal so they cannot access to the Omnidek site if they attempt to login. There are two ways to make a user inactive.
The first way to make a user inactive is through the Admin menu icon, under the organizations tab.
- Go to the organization of the user that needs to be inactive and click on the organization.
- Select the edit icon to the right of the user
- Select the organization Unassigned form the dropdown
- Select the Change button
The second way to make a user inactive is through the Admin menu icon, under the users tab.
- On the users tab, find the user in the list to unassign
- Select the red Make Inactive button to the right column of the user grid and agree to the prompt