A Withdrawn form is a status that indicates a form is removed from a workflow. The withdraw action removes a previously submitted forms from its workflow. Only coordinators can withdraw a form.
- Select the Reject action in the panel to the right of the submission
- Select Withdraw Form from the modal
- Press Submit
Once a coordinator has withdrawn a form it will:
- will place the submission in Inbox under All Items with an indicator it is in Status= Withdrawn
- Display a Withdrawn indicator in the panel to the right of the submission with further actions below: Approve, Hold, Reject
- Display in Chat with time stamp
- Display in Audit Log with time stamp
All actions can be take on a withdrawn form to insert it back into the workflow. Coordinators perform all actions like Approve, Hold, and Reject on submission to manage them in their workflow.
Searching Withdrawn In Insights
By default, Insights will filter out withdrawn forms. Users can edit this filters as a normal filter to view withdrawn forms.